Seeing the Forest Through the Technorati Trees


(Archived in: Related Miscellany Weblogs and Business)

There are now reportedly 71 million blogs. That's a lot of trees. I am happy to report that three of the Digital Nomad Blogs are now ranked in the top 1 % of Technorati tracked blogs. Many thanks to my fellow bloggers for helping me achieve this in what I think is a very short period of about 60+ days of blogging full time.

I also want to thank Carol of "My View of It" for nominating this blog for a Blogger's Choice Award in the category of Best Political Blog. Another milestone, since I consider myself and this blog to be bent on being apolitical.

Nevertheless, if you would like to vote, you can follow this link and it will keep me from being embarrassed from finishing last. Here is the link to vote for The Sovereign Journey at Blogger's Choice Award http://www.bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/2051

Living The Sovereign Life and Financial Freedom

Resources