The DoshDosh blog decided to create Dosh Dosh’s Ultimate Technorati Favorites Exchange: An Interactive Experiment to test how many times you will get faved from reciprocating. This was revised by, Mr. Gary Lee, with the Share the Power of Technorati Faves list. I was added to the list by Jimi Morrison (The Troll) at Internet.Serious Business. Follow the instructions below and see how this test works for you.
***Copy from Here to the Bottom:***
Follow these rules below:
1) "Favorite" all the blogs listed in this post on Technorati.
2) Write a new introduction of how you found this list, and include a link to this post or this blog as being the referrer to this list.
3) COPY the Rules and ENTIRE List below and paste it in your new post. To avoid duplicate content and increase the amount of keywords, change up the title and some of the language in the post. Don’t just change the links of the blog.
4) Take all of the “My New Faves” from the post that linked you and cut and paste to the “Original Faves” below in your new post.
5) Add five or less faves to your “My New Faves” List along with a link to fave them. (You can just copy and paste the urls from the originals below so you don’t have to hunt down each blog ID on Technorati.)
My New Faves
The Original Faves
You can follow this list around. It is easy to monitor the incoming links on your Technorati account. When you see new links come in from this exercise, just go to that blog and "favorite" it to return the favor.